Join the Twin Cities Bungalow Club on Saturday, May 12 for their annual celebration of vintage houses. The tour is a great way to get ideas for your own home, chat with like-minded homeowners and contractors, and cruise bungalow neighborhoods.
There are six beautiful homes on the tour this year, two in St. Paul and four in Minneapolis. They range from snug bungalows to larger Arts & Crafts houses. Pick up a tour map with the homes’ addresses and descriptions any time after 10 a.m. on Saturday, May 12, at the first house located at 3408 41st Avenue S. in Minneapolis. Reservations are not required.
On the tour you will see:
- A range of house sizes, from small to expansive;
- Oodles of Arts & Crafts furniture, lamps and pottery;
- Updated kitchens with vintage elements;
- Old and new bathrooms;
- Spacious master bedroom suites;
- Comfy front porches with relaxed furniture;
- And loads of oak woodwork, fireplaces, built-ins and all-around bungalow charm!
This event is free for Bungalow Club members and $10 for non-members